V Gel - 30g
- This soothing herbal gel will give you speedy relief from all the unpleasant symptoms of yeast infections, vaginitis and cervicitis. V-Gel is made with natural ingredients that have powerful antimicrobial, antibacterial and antifungal properties; it works to soothe itching and burning, reduce inflammation and prevent recurring infections. This is an easy, effective and discreet way to clear up all types of troublesome vaginal irritations and speed up the healing process, giving you back the comfort and confidence you need. V-Gel comes with a convenient applicator for quick and easy use.
Himalaya Herbals V-Gel
Himalaya’s ultra-gentle herbal V-Gel has a demulcent action, which means it forms a soothing film over delicate mucous membranes to relieve pain, inflammation and discomfort. You can use V-Gel to treat the symptoms of:
- Vaginitis (red and inflamed vagina)
- Trush ( vaginal candidadiasis) / (fungal yeast infection)
- Foul smelling, itchy, burning discharge (Trichomoniasis) / (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections
- Cervicitis (Red and inflames cervix)
- Inter-menstrual bleeding
- Lower abdominal pain
- Leukorrhea (mucous white, sticky, gluey vaginal discharge)
- V-Gel promotes a healthy pH balance, and supports healthy levels of Candida (yeast) in the reproductive tract.
The key ingredients in V-Gel work to soothe and treat infections and irritations:
- Persian Rose (Satapatri): An antiviral ingredient that stops infectious viruses from maturing. It also has antibacterial properties and fights the bacteria that cause women’s reproductive tract infections.
- Triphala: An anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent; triphala soothes irritations and eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Cardamom (Ela): A natural analgesic that works to relieve the pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leukorrhea.
- V-Gel is a product of the trusted Himalaya brand, a range of herbal wellness products that have undergone extensive clinical research and trials to ensure consistently excellent quality and performance.
- Apply 1 to 2g twice daily, using the calibrated applicator (included). Continue treatment for 1 to 2 weeks, or until the symptoms are relieved.
- Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
- V-Gel is not known to have any side effects if applied or used as per the prescribed dosage.
Extracts: Triphala 4.0mg, Rosa damascena 3.6mg, Ellettaria cardamomum 3.6mg, Boerhaavia diffusa 3.6mg, Parmelia perlata 2.0mg, Vitex negundo 1.6mg, Curcuma longa 1.6mg. Processed in Lawsonia inermis, Foeniculum vulgare, Melia azadirachta, Cedrus deodara, Targetes erecta, Nelumbium speciosum.