Methyl B12 1000mcg - 100 Lozenges
- Vitamin B-12 is necessary for the production of energy from fats and proteins and is well known for its critical role in DNA synthesis, as well as in homocysteine metabolism.
- Methylcobalamin is the co-enzyme form of vitamin B-12 that has been found to be especially critical in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- Dietary sources are almost exclusively of animal origin (meat and dairy) and supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians.
- Lozenges made to support your nervous system health
- Each lozenge contains 1000 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- May promote your body’s energy production
- Can multiply your blood cells and boost your blood levels
- Supports homocysteine metabolism
- Sweetened with Fructose and Sorbitol
- Contains Palm Oil sources
- Kosher friendly
- Free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts
- Stored in a recyclable plastic bottle
Each serving contains: Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg, Fructose, Sorbitol, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic acid (Vegetable Source), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Magnesium stearate (Vegetable Source).